Saturday, December 21, 2013

BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins. I made these tonight. So Good! I used leftover rotisserie chicken, yams, no bacon, no cilantro and less cheese than the recipe calls for but still excellent!

BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins. I made these tonight. So Good! I used leftover rotisserie chicken, yams, no bacon, no cilantro and less cheese than the recipe calls for but still excellent!
BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins. I made these tonight. So Good! I used leftover rotisserie chicken, yams, no bacon, no cilantro and less cheese than the recipe calls for but still excellent!

Download whole gallery
10 Healthy Soups to Fill You Up, Not Out
10 Healthy Soups to Fill You Up, Not Out

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Cauliflower Soup
Cauliflower Soup

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment