Friday, December 20, 2013

Winner...Veggie Cheese Soup...I made this soup 9/9/12 for supper. It was excellent. I would add 2 more med. sized potatoes as well as more vegetables and I used 10 individually wrapped american cheese slices instead of the velveeta cheese.

Healthy eating
Healthy eating

Download whole gallery
sweet potato cake for Thanksgiving
sweet potato cake for Thanksgiving

Download whole gallery
Cauliflower Rice Vegetable Paella
Cauliflower Rice Vegetable Paella

Download whole gallery
10 Foods That Beat the Blues
10 Foods That Beat the Blues

Download whole gallery
Winner...Veggie Cheese Soup...I made this soup 9/9/12 for supper. It was excellent. I would add 2 more med. sized potatoes as well as more vegetables and I used 10 individually wrapped american cheese slices instead of the velveeta cheese.
Winner...Veggie Cheese Soup...I made this soup 9/9/12 for supper. It was excellent. I would add 2 more med. sized potatoes as well as more vegetables and I used 10 individually wrapped american cheese slices instead of the velveeta cheese.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment